5th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment
- The new Journal EAI Transactions on Creative Technologies is now available [here](http://eai.eu/transaction/creative-technologies).
- The link of the pictures taken during the INTETAIN Conference is available [here](https://picasaweb.google.com/benjamin.picart/INTETAIN_2013?authkey=Gv1sRgCJmHyJX1w9j3Lg).
- Some details on the Cluster Twister Evening Debate are now available [here](http://www.intetain.org/2013/show/tutorials). This event (including the walking dinner) is offered to all Intetain participants by the Numediart Institute.
- The final program is now online [here](http://www.intetain.org/2013/show/program-final).
- The keynote speakers is now online [here](http://www.intetain.org/2013/show/keynotes).
- The conference program overview is now online [here](http://www.intetain.org/2013/show/program-overview).
- The notification of acceptance is postponed to the 6th of May and the camera ready paper to the 25th of May.
- A special session on Interactive Linked Television: LinkedTV will be held during the Intetain 2013 conference. This session is sponsored by the FP7 EU project LinkedTV .
- The CUlture and TEchnology workshop (CUTE) consists of digital artists exhibition to be held in the evenings after the Intetain sessions and an additional master class day to be held on the 2nd of July on 4 exciting tracks (Eye-tracking and MOCAP, Reactive speech synthesis, Kinect-based interactions, Sensor-based interactions). The participants to Intetain 2013 will be allowed to take part to the CUTE workshop with no additional cost.
About Intetain 2013
The Numediart Institute of the University of Mons (UMONS), Belgium invites the academic, industrial and government community to submit work in all categories of participation for publication and presentation at the conference. INTETAIN follows the usual international academic standards to evaluate and disseminate full papers, posters and demos. The conference intends to stimulate interaction among academic researchers and commercial developers of interactive entertainment systems. In addition to paper presentations, poster, and demos, the conference will foster discussion through special events. As in the INTETAIN tradition, besides high quality paper presentations, posters and demos, an interactive hands-on workshop will be organized, along the lines of the Design Garage held in the conference first edition. The global theme of this 5th edition of the INTETAIN conference is :
**"Where technology meets culture"**
which is in line with Mons 2015, Cultural Capital of Europe. Contributions may, for example, address non-verbal full-body interaction, automated measure of expressive and affective features of human behavior, automated measure of social behavior in entertainment, edutainment, artistic, and cultural applications.
About Numediart Institute
The Numediart Institute for New Media Art Technology was founded in 2007 by the University of Mons. Building upon MONS 2015 (Mons will be the EU Capital of Culture in 2015), the Institute organizes internationally-renowned scientific training and research activities in the area of new media art technology.